To strengthen the work of small producers’ organizations and their allies in favor of global environmental protection in order to curb climate change and its negative impacts.
- To show consumers and social and economic actors concrete examples of the negative impacts of climate change in the reality of small producers in the world.
- Educate about daily activities of small producer organizations that hinder or counteract the impacts of climate change.
- Make visible the positive impact and potential of the actions of small farmers in the global environmental balance, including consumers’ environment.
- Generate economic added value for products of small producers in general and particularly in cases with specific projects in favor of the environment in place.
- Make visible the added value of the comprehensive business relationship between organizations of small producers and buyers under the SPP values and criteria for the benefit of stemming climate change.
- Make visible those concrete projects of Small Producers’ Organizations that there is involvement of buyers and other stakeholders.
- Increase the marketing and consumption of products of small farmers’ organizations and their business allies.
- Ensure direct involvement of buyers and consumers on specific projects of the Small Producers’ Organizations to curb climate change and / or its impacts.
- Make visible the role of women and youth in activities and projects for the environment.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
We want to present your projects and actions in favor the environment and against climate change. If you fulfill the following criteria firstname.lastname@example.org contact us and send us your stories.
- This program is targeted at the Small Producers’ Organizations certified SPP.
- The project should be managed by the beneficiaries themselves (OPP).
- The project must be clearly defined with a profile and own description (objectives, actions, etc.). Preferably have a budget for its realization, as well as an account or management that allows you assign and / or receive funds.
- The OPP should have an area or person responsible for the project to provide information on activities, progress, accountability, etc.
- Are priority projects which are currently involved buyers.