Strengthen the work of women small producers and their contributions towards gender equality.
- To show consumers and social and economic actors concrete examples of the the work of women small producers and their contributions towards the small producers’ reallity arround the world.
- Educate about daily activities of women small producers that hinder or counteract the impacts of climate change.
- Make visible the positive impact and potential of the actions of women small producers in favor of gender equality and food security, within their families, organizations of small producers and communities, including consumer environment.
- Generate economic added value for products of small producers in general and particularly in cases with specific projects in favor of the women small producers.
- Make visible the added value of the comprehensive business relationship between organizations of small producers and buyers under the SPP values and criteria for the benefit of women small producers.
- Make visible those concrete projects of Small Producers’ Organizations that there is involvement of buyers and other stakeholders.
- Increase the marketing and consumption of products of small farmers’ organizations and their business allies.
- Ensure direct involvement of buyers and consumers on specific projects of the Small Producers’ Organizations in favor of women small producers and their aportations.
- Make visible the role of women and youth in activities and projects for gender equality, food security and environmental protection.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
We want to present your projects and actions for the recognition of the work of women small producers and their contributions towards gender equality, food security and environmental protection. If you fulfill the following criteria firstname.lastname@example.org contact us and send us your stories.
- This program is targeted at the Small Producers’ Organizations certified SPP.
- The project should be managed by the beneficiaries themselves (OPP).
- The project must be clearly defined with a profile and own description (objectives, actions, etc.). Preferably have a budget for its realization, as well as an account or management that allows you assign and / or receive funds.
- The OPP should have an area or person responsible for the project to provide information on activities, progress, accountability, etc.
- Are priority projects which are currently involved buyers.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish